Monday, July 19, 2010

manipulation.

You are not boring or vain, or simple or mean. You are colorful, complex, and have a beauty that is all your very own. And for the record you are infinitely nicer than they give you credit for. Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place. Love and electricity are one in the same. my dear. if you do not feel the jolt in your soul every time a kiss is shared. a whisper is spoken. a touch is felt. then you aren't really in love at all. We all write our own stories. but we all want someone to feed off of. Someone who can help us out with our stories. Someone to be our solid. Its what everyone seems to crave.
Maybe its the way he holds me. or maybe its the way his charm pulls me in. like a whirlpool I get caught in the middle. Like being drown. Possibly its the way I find a refuge.
I guess that just makes me human.
because I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment