Monday, July 19, 2010

i believe.

I believe that whatever happens, happens. Why do I believe this? I’m not even

sure myself. Life is a journey, people die, people cry. When it comes down to it, things

just happen. These events that happen, whether it’s a small or big event, they make me

wonder why, but I just move on. So, whatever happens, it just happens, I believe this

entirely.

A boy might break my heart. Let me rephrase; I may have my heart broken many

times in the future by a boy or two. Maybe for a certain reason, or no reason at all. I guess

it just happens, everyone goes through that kind of stuff these days. Some of those kinds

of things help us learn to grow. These situations just happen, reason or not, they do.

Some one close to me will always die. It sucks, it really does. I assure myself,

there will be tears. Death will happen though. Its pretty natural. (Unless your shot by

some hunter guy while out in the woods on some big extravaganza.) I deal with it though.

That sounds careless, but I do care.

I live on the edge by pulling crazy stunts that frighten me. I will not be

inconsiderate with other peoples hearts, and I won’t put up with people who are

inconsiderate with mine. I don’t waste my time on jealousy. The race is long, and in the

end its only with myself. If you remember compliments and forget criticism… and

succeed in doing this tell me how. Oh my goodness, the adventures I have been on, only

due to the crap I put up with. It all takes me on the ride of my life.

I’ve learned to love. I love, even when I can’t feel it. I love, and I won’t admit it. I

love, and I love it. Love happens even with the people I loathe. Even with strangers, (like

that one Abercrombie god I saw at the beach with the chiseled abs,) but I guess that’s lust.

Some people say love is icky, only because of some awkward love crisis in their past. But

it happened so, whatever. It happened.

There will be many people in my life. They will come and they will go. Although

some come and stay for good. Unlike my sister who is always there. I’m nice to her, she

is the greatest connection with my history, and most likely to stay with me till the end. Me

and her? we are best friends, The closest kind of friends there are. I understand that

chums come and go, although there is that many few that are precious and I keep them

close.

I am going to call it a day, and leave with these last few remarks for you to

embark upon. Dream, read the directions, (even if you don’t follow them,) floss, sing,

stretch, dance. I may be wed, I may not. I may have children, or not. What if I divorced at

37? Or possibly boogie to “Sexy Back” by Justin Timberlake at my seventy-second

wedding anniversary. 20 years from now I will look back at paparazzi shots of myself and

won’t realize how much potentiality was ahead of me. Also how fabulous I really looked.

I will know that what has happened in my life, has happened, reason of not, I’ll know I

had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment