Friday, July 23, 2010

I like that.


I like that - Static Revenger & Richard Vission ft luciana

Thats a good song by the way. <3

Its disgusting how we are so closely attached to certain people, certain places, and certain inanimate objects. But all at the same time it is beautiful. How close we become. I feel like I can tell her anything. and she won't judge me. I can feel our close connection. I know she is as beautiful inside as she is outside. She is spontaneous. She is laughter. She is love. She is the light of my soul. She drives my heart to the sun. Her name is NatalieAnnBuller. and she is one of the most curious people. Unlike any other girl you could possibly find. she gives me happy smiles. she makes me excited. and makes me happy. I know she will be leaving to a whole different world. but I am going to try my best to stick with her to the end. I will count my pennies and drive on a gallon of gas to her. I know she is love. i know my life is love. i have so many i can depend on to be there for me. She isn't the only one i am in love with. i am sooo in love with my friends. they are beauty in my eyes. they light me up like a candle and i feel all warm and fuzzy inside like i swallowed a kitten <3
never could i go on without Kendra. She is my white black woman. She feeds me art and inspiration. just by jumping off a cliff making complete fools of ourselves. with each breath i take is a new page in my book of secrets, love, life, and most importantly friendshit.
i say friendSHIT because my friends are the SHIT. <333
i love you guys <3
goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment