Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Jar of Hearts

so some more thought of today. i just spent the past two hours on my ipod playing Tap tap. what a life to live. right? its the American dream. i just can't seem to achieve a high enough score to that one song called Phantom pt II- justice it has quite the beat though. i guess i don't have quick enough fingers or maybe its when that one part comes up my pinky cramps up and i have to shake it out.
also. i discovered i am quite the mooner.Bush Mooning Pictures, Images and Photos i confess. it isn't the most polite thing to do. but its so riveting. haha anyways.
I am a teenager. my actions are never even fully thought through. and this is the time when love is the strongest. and friends are the tightest. and drama is coming at me from all over. and over all in one day. sometimes i hate being a teenager. but its whatever. i can't help being a teen. haha.
i love eminems new shizz. he's making a strong comeback:) and i like that. and his song with Hayley Williams [airplanes] is great.
Love the way you lie with Rihanna. perfect. eminem is one of my heros. <3
eminem Pictures, Images and Photos

not gonna lie Lady gaga is like my hero. i mean she's so out there! don't hate me cause you ain't me. Lady Gaga Pictures, Images and Photos

ever love some one so much you could barely breathe?

No comments:

Post a Comment