Wednesday, July 14, 2010

funny the way it is.

good morning. :)
I hope you slept well. i woke up this morning not knowing what i would write today. trying to conjure up something inspiring. but coming up with nothing. i followed my usual morning agenda. woke up. went pee. washed my hands. fixed breakfast. and then began checking out myspace. or facebook. either one works. and i came upon something. something shocking. My old best friend. well she isn't old. just i knew her since i was 7. and i cried. apart of my heart tore off and shrank to the bottom of my soul. i guess that's a little bit dramatic. but its what i felt at that moment. that moment that i saw apart of my past. and apart of my future. when i saw what i saw. i realized. what happened to our lives? i remember when we used to run around as little tykes. and not care if our clothes were color coordinated. or if our shoes were even on. its funny how fast we seem to grow up these days. i know as a matter of fact that our parents and our parents parents did not have to deal with the pressure that our generation has to deal with now. i suddenly became inspired to do Something. i think I'll write a song. what to write? what to write.
i have no clue.
i always want to write. i just don't know what. especially lately. We all want to hear that love song. or that one rap song about weed. or that one song about a horse and getting wasted in a bar. dumb country...

So me and Adam once played hockey.. and i said whoever wins loves the other more. and the game started off good for me. i was winning. but i felt bad soo i went easy on him. and let him win. and he had suchhhhhhh a big head about it! "oh i won the hockey game so i love you more!" durka durka durka. and soo i called a rematch. who do you think will win? personally i think i will. because that's how cool i am. :p nooot reallly.....

This is my best friend check her out. :) <3
she's beautiful <3 anywho thats all i have for now.
i have to give my cat a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment