Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bliss.

This page has been blank for about a day now. and i wasn't sure what to write at first. but after spending time with my best friend. I know exactly what to write. Its funny how you meet someone and you don't even think, for one second, what this blossoming relationship could turn to. You would never expect that one person can change your life. The way you speak, the way you think, and you begin to have a whole new perspective on life. You don't even know why but you begin to grow attached, and it feels good. You begin to wonder if they are as attached to you, as you are to them. Constantly you want to be with them, to just talk...
Constantly I want to be with him. Constantly I want to be with her. They are the loves of my life. They cheer me up when I am down. I can be me.. whoever I want. such a feeling is so beautiful. Nights such as last night, is real beauty. sitting in a pool with my best friend. watching for shooting stars. and just talking. that free feeling. and then sleeping beneath the starry sky. Bliss. Pure, Bliss.
Its beautiful how you can be in ones arms and you can feel an intense and amazing relaxation, as if you have nothing to worry about. Not anymore. You can forget who you are for a moment. and you can forget your chores. Your dirty laundry. Just being with this person, can give you the case of the butterfly virus. and just hearing their voice as they softly whisper how much you mean to them. Love. It is you. It is us. It is we. because we weren't made to fight. we are born lovers. and peace bearers. and love is the most passionate and strong when we are young. we feel more intensely and love more strongly and fight more fiercely. because our generation is born lovers. So we love.
You can't get this feeling in a store. You can't pay for that in the movie theater. You buy it off a bookshelf in the nearest bookstore. You can't buy it online, or download it for free. You simply must hold out your hand, smile, and introduce yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment