Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The last thing on your mind.


Thats a song. by LIGHTS. its good. check it :)
So you know how some plans don't always go as planned?
well thats what happened tonight. i happen to ef things up when i try and plan something fun. but tonight was just messy. but in the end i had fun. i got to see my amazing boyfriend. and my awesome... Dawn <3 face="georgia">i guess you could say i have a pretty chill life. nothing to dramatic. unless you come meet my family. talk about drama. but i learn from them. My sister? i look up to her. i respect her honesty towards me.
tonight. a blessing. from a good friend. Nate is sooo awesome he promoted me over facebook and some people listened to me! ahh how exciting! and he wants to work on some music with me :D oh sounds so fun!
i need to turn in early tonight.
i washed my cat though! it was.... ehhh. idk. she was a pissed pussy!
haha i'll have more to talk about tomorrow! oh ^^^ thats my boyfriend. he is really hot. and i adore him. haha he is White. i <3 you babe.:)
anyways. goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment