Thursday, July 15, 2010

Do I Need to Explain Myself?




i woke up this morning to the sound of my mom. opening my door. I don't know why she does that when she knows that i have mice in my room that the cat could sneak in and pounce. then i fell back asleep and she woke me up twice telling me the gracious news that my most favorite Uncle Doug would be coming over. and that's pretty exciting! he's so awesome. and my cousin is coming too :) so tonight should be exciting:)
isn't it funny how we try to impress others. so we get all fancy. and clean our houses and wash our clothes. my mom is in cleaning mode currently.

so i have a question then we will get into some serious stuff. should I make a facebook page for my music?? answer back?

its funny how we make a big deal out of the smallest things. like... "so and so is dating that person." or "they DID it!" dun dun dunnnnnn. what are we gonna do? its like we feed off of other people lives. people
make way too big of a deal about love sex and drugs and rock 'n roll. And even more importantly why do we do it. i know from personal experience. that people enjoy hearing about my life and yours. it seems to be all we can talk about. over a cup of coffee. in the middle of the night with the girls. over dinner. girls talk. and talk. we like talking about everyone elses shitty lives. like oh my goodness. my principal always used to give my class lectures telling us "not to gossip" but i did anyways. i said "up yours!" and began running my mouth like a marathon. and it felt sooo gooood. to know everything about everybody. and that's probably really bad. but it felt great. people would come to ME to know things. but now.... I watch myself. because now.. i know things. that.. should stay silent. and somethings. you need to keep hidden. some secrets should not be known to everyone. I've become a box of secrets. with a lock and key.
so that's all i have to say about that.

my favorite black person;; Kendra.


Deas vail- Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment