Friday, August 6, 2010

Why care?


I love shopping. doesn't mean I am a skank. I love reading. doesn't mean I'm a nerd. I hate food. doesn't mean I'm skinny. I Love. Doesn't mean I'm a ho. Why do we care what other people do or what they say? Why do we create labels for ourselves and others. For all I know we could be pointing other people flaws to hide flaws of our own. Why do we even care about our own lives? We're just gonna die in the end. eventually be forgotten. Some of us won't even make a dent in others lives. There have been so many forgotten. So many mixed up stories. and Fake identities. Why do we always try to runaway. when the only thing we are running from is ourselves.
What's the big deal? why worry about other people. we should be worrying about ourselves. We should be coming clean to ourselves. We should just stay free. live carefree.
I will if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment