Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No Fame.

I am nobody. You probably are too. I guess its harder than they make it look. But Simon seems like a hard ass. I would never get past that guy. Who would want to put up with his crap anyways? American Idol. is. stupid. Its the easy street to fame. Why would you want to get out easy? Or be known as "The one who was in American Idol?" Its only the easy road.
I would rather work really hard for my fame. Even if I do come out with cuts and bruises. I would still know that all the effort I put into it, Was finally worth it. And I, am finally worth it.
So many people I know think they are the king of anything. And they just trot in on their high horse. With diamonds and jewels shoved up their.. anyways. Nobody died. and you aren't the king of anything. Your fame is nothing. If you are going to act so cocky about it. And Flaunt around like you can tell me what to do.
But who cares. I don't.
Maybe I should be encouraging you to let your light shine. And you should. but you aren't the brightest bulb in the box. We are all the same shape. The same Wattage. Why do we go around saying "I'm brighter than you." "I have more facebook friends than you" or even simply this: "Bitch."
Burn. Cut. Slash. Ouch. that hurts. We all start off somewhere. and end up in a Socket somewhere, shining our light. till we give up. and get out.
I know. I am comparing people to lightbulbs. I have to admit. It is pretty brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment