Sunday, August 1, 2010

The art of racing in the rain.

^^ its a good book by the way:)
Song: Capri by Colbie Callait.

I am at peace. No my life isn't perfection. Yes my sister will always want out. And yes I have effed up, like many of us do. I am at peace because I have no regrets. I have learned. I will learn. As my mother always says, "Please and Thank you make you welcome where ever you are." I've learned this is true. Another important one, though, is I am sorry. I could fill a book with apologies. Sadly I could fill a sheet of paper with all the ones I have actually said. and I could fill a thousand pages of lies. and a hundred full of brutal honesty.
But another thing i could fill... is the world. full of Love.
as i said before. I have a wonderful boyfriend who treats me like a princess even though i give him a hard time at times. and I have the most beautiful friends. best friends to be exact. no one can replace any of them . they are perfect. i look on the bright side. at all my positives. and i ignore the negative. and I grab the bull by the balls. and i just do it. :)
and THEN i learn.
thats the way to do it.
:)
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment