Thursday, August 19, 2010

in the end.

we leave. someplace else. always trying to leave. and when we finally get outta here. or there. where ever it is. we realize. that it was easier. Home. Why are we even trying to leave? do we really make a choice?do we even have a choice in the first place? or are we chased out of here by other people. out of this town. out of this life?
Do you float with the wind? and let your spirit freely travel wherever the wind blows? tell me about how you feel about this?

The Past- NSN

So we started school yesterday. Whats exciting is seeing everybody. Watching them panic over effed up schedules. or watching them brag about how great it is. Whats worse is watching the little freshman crowd up the office constantly questioning. and asking directions. I swear the next person who asks me where their class is, I'm going to give them the wrong directions. I've seen so many of my friends. and i am missing one. its like so many friends come back, and just one makes a difference on how i feel about things. and i reflect on the past. what to do in these types of situations. How not to lose a friend who moves to Colorado. its harder than it looks. I mean yeah there's the internet. there's cellphones. brain waves. mailboxes. but nothing can replace having that actual person around. we have pictures gifts to look back on. but its just not the same. you can find new friends. but nothing can replace. No body can replace Natalie Buller.
So school has started. new schedule. same people. different attitudes. harder homework. Hard like a .... anyways. And if a teacher asks me if I'm chewing gum I'll strait up tell em' I'm fighting cavities! New Trident™ Cleans and protects teeth! strawberry twist. My birthday is here. next week! and also the back to school dance... ON MY BIRTHDAY. exciting right?
anyways. i gotta fly like a bird.

Hakuna Matata.

No comments:

Post a Comment