Wednesday, September 8, 2010

32 loves.


My dearest, ♥

I love you.

I love your smile.
I love how you forget to shave sometimes and your prickles tickle my lips.
I love how you look at me as if I'm pretty.
I love how you compliment me.
I love how we have awkward moments, which aren't actually awkward.
I love how you would always fall asleep on me.
I love how you text me till the morning.
I love that you are polite.
I love your hair.
cute butt babe.
I love the way you smell after a shower.
I love the way you laugh. even if its at me.
I love the way you can act like a total big kid.
I love the excitement I get when I receive a new message from you.
I love how we can talk.
I love your letters.
I loved it when you wrote {I ♥ U}. on the bottom of my shoe
I love it when we snuggle.
I love the way you dance.
I love it when your embarrassed about something. :)
I love how romantic you are.
I love holding hands with you.
I love how determined you are.
I love how forgiving you are.
I love how you hang out with me all the time. you know you don't have to...
I love how cute you are.
I love your asian silver eyes.
I loved the way you asked me out.
I love how giving you are.
boy you've got style.
I love it when you put up with my childish games.
I love it when you are annoyed with me.



I Love You ♥

-Koala Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment