Friday, January 7, 2011

Goodbye.


The tide washes up. and away. and away.
The Sun comes to light up day. bright day.
The tide washes it away. all away.
You were my sun in the light of day.
you are my day.

Since last I wrote, It was 2010.
Since last I wrote, I lost a friend.
Since last I wrote, I hit rock bottom.
Since last I wrote, I was brought back to life.
Since last I wrote, I made a new family.
Since last I wrote.
I was a different person.

Last year I hit rock bottom. and flew sky high.
Last year I was the nicest bitch.
Last year.
I wasn't me.

I wasn't me at all.



We gotta fall. And hit the ground. And feel that pain. And realize our mistakes. And come clean. And pick ourselves up. And brush ourselves off. And build ourselves up. And feel alive again.
And breath again.
now it's my turn to break down my wall.
I will fall. And hit the ground. And feel that pain. And realize my mistake. And come clean. And pick myself up. And brush myself off. And build myself up. And feel alive. and breath.


I am just a basket case without you.





1 comment: