Friday, November 5, 2010

dream inside a dream.


I wake up.
Ugh. it's Monday already. it feels like only Friday. I begin my morning duties. Take the dog out to pee. then pee myself. thinking, Why does the dog get to piss before I do? I grab my zebra towel along with my green one. and go to shower. While in the shower, I play out the day, hoping maybe something interesting will happen today. only soon to wake up from my daydream by the constant whine of my puppy, Vinny. Wake up. Get a hold of yourself. I step out greeted, by the joyful whine of Vinny, so very happy to see me, he begins to lick my feet. I Dress and check the weather on my ipod. Make breakfast. the rest is a blur.
I'm at school. Hi people hi friends. Hello my love my oh so adoring and handsome boyfriend so happy to see me. Hello. feeling like something is missing though. Did i forget to pluck my eyebrows? ... yes....did i forget my homework? or my coffee? or my clothes? .. no something is missing. No. Not something. Someone.
The day is half over now. I've been thinking of you all day now. Always the last thing on my mind.
I collapse. on my bed. and fall asleep. only to wake up.

for real this time.
The only good thing.. It's Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment